5 Amazing Ways to Add Natural Beauty to Your Pond
Nothing brightens up and embellishes a garden like a pond. No matter the size of your garden, having a pond can give relaxed ambiance, and also add to its aesthetic value. Your outdoor living space is not only where you entertain friends and family, but also your personal getaway – a place to get some fresh air, clear your head, and unwind. Your pond can also be the focal point of your landscape. If you have a pond in your outdoor space, find ‘pond contractors near me’ to help you add natural beauty, and make it the spectacular showstopper in your garden.
5 Ideas to Add Natural Beauty to Your Pond
Here are 5 superb ways to add natural beauty to your pond.
- Koi Fish: Water features like ponds are great for adding marine life to your outdoor living space. If you want to add more natural beauty to your pond, get Koi fish. They will add a splash of beautiful color to your water feature, add movement and enhance its aesthetics. Plus, kids and adults will love feeding them!
- Water Lilies: Who does not love flowers blooming on water? If you want an additional natural touch in your pond, consider planting water lilies. Yellow water lilies are a lovely choice, as they beautifully blend with other flowers, and will liven up your pond. You can choose from a number of different colors to suit your outdoor space.
- Rocks: Are very important to your pond. Rocks not only naturalize and make your pond beautiful. Rocks enhance the ecosystem in your pond by providing 12x’s the surface area for beneficial organisms to compete with Algae and keep your pond water clean and clear. There are many choices of Rock types to choose from to place in and out of the water.
- Aquatic Plants: There is a plethora of aquatic plants that are suitable for ponds. You can add natural splendor to your pond by letting these plants grow in and around your pond. You can mix and match different plants to create an almost wild look, or line different ones neatly around the edge of your pond to create a uniform look. No matter what style of pond you have, you can be sure that there are aquatic plants that will complement it perfectly.
- Waterfall or Fountain: Do you think that waterfalls are only for large water features? You are wrong! You can add a waterfall or fountain in your pond. It will not only enhance the appearance, but also have a calming effect on mind – with its soothing sound, and by cutting out the external noise to a great extent.
As you have seen above, there are many ways to enhance your pond’s aesthetic appeal, and ensure that it is the most attention-grabbing water feature in your outdoor space. Go online to search ‘pond contractors near me’ to find a contractor who can help you create the pond you have always dreamed of. Or, simply contact Sweet Water Landscape at 707-887-0140 for expert recommendation and counsel, and exquisite implementation.