Let your landscape reflect your personality
Landscaping is one of the most important home improvement projects that a homeowner can undertake, providing years, if not a lifetime, of enjoyment. A well thought out landscape improves the quality of your life by providing a visual enhancement of your home, practical beauty of your outdoor environment and will ultimately become an ecosystem for all the critters in your outside world.
There are many styles of homes in Sonoma County and the North Bay area, and many styles of landscape that compliment your home and your personal style. Some of the styles that compliment the homes in our area are Woodland, Country Cottage, Japanese, English, Mediterranean, Xeriscape (landscaping and gardening that reduces or eliminates the need for supplemental water from irrigation) and others. Landscapes can also be classified as Formal, Natural and Semi-formal. We are always very excited to help you design, plan and install your landscape.
Landscaping encompasses much of the outside living space from your front yard to your backyard, and the most common elements include:
- Drainage and Grading – Drainage is especially over looked, but is very important.
- Hardscape – Patios, Walkways, Driveways, Retaining Walls, Landscape Walls, Decks, Arbors, Pergolas and more.
- Water Features – Waterfalls, Ponds, Pondless Waterfalls, Fountainscapes.
- Irrigation – We use Smart Irrigation Technologies including weather based and WIFI controlled irrigation timers, installation of drip irrigation, and installation of efficient sprinklers.
- Planting – Plants provide a visual and spacial impact in your landscape. Colors, textures, sizes and the movement some plants provide in the wind.
- Mulch – Wood mulch is very important to plant health, weed control and a ground cover and filler.